Crimson Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
War with Charged Brigade 08/27/10 at 9:00PM EST! Please make sure to attend!

Clan Merge with LB?

Go down 
+6
Juice
Travel42
tweek
Mr.Kip
MG i.e. Black luigi
Shadowken42
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Travel42

Travel42

Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 am

Hes an asshole!!! I dont like AB!!!
Back to top Go down
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 am

-You haven't seen enough. You're excusing Juice for it, but presumably only because it hasn't affted you yet.
Juice's bias has affected me, but he has no profound bias other than possible homophobia ( like tweek).I believe in fairness, Ken happens to be fair.

-Written mod test was a fail. I seriously thought it was a joke, and it is NOT a good way to determine moderators.

I never saw it. i wanted to look it over, and since there has to be a test, why not add a written part? Since we have the oppurtunity to take a test to become mod(which I believe should only afford you a special title but no special powers. The system of selecting mods needs to change drastically, and no one should even be able to apply for it at all. If you're going to fail the mod test, fail the whole thing.

-Joining us would ensure activity, and a challenging atmosphere.

Challenging atmosphere? I don't think we have that much need to be on edge. Our clan is still in its youth and hasn't had its first war yet. It is impossible to ensure activity, even if your members no longer attend school, some might have jobs. It just happens that with our clan things get active at night, something we are all certain of.

-Effort shouldn't be required when it comes to important things in terms of site management.

The site doesn't need much managing during inactive periods anyway, because no one is there to break guidelines.

-Once again, you excuse Juice. He's probably a friend of yours, or it hasn't affected you yet.

I excuse Juice because i know where he is coming from not wanting confilct. I don't support this and think tackling the problem rather than letting it advance further is the best course of action, but sometimes the best course of action is the hardest to abide by. The tweek 'incident' as you call it was a result of mistake and things that followed are sort of textbook: the bottom line is a mod's word will generally be worth more than a member's word. That's just how things are, but the fact stands that tweek is biased, which menas we either need a completely unbaised or a mod biased in a way countering the way tweek is. Even if tweek wasn't Juice's friend, he would still believe him on basic logic becaue there wasn't sufficient evidense to make tweek look wrong about it.

allows me to finish a post without feeling I forgot something---->That will be all

Back to top Go down
http://thedeadfeelnosuffering.webs.com/
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 am

I think the main point here that people are trying to make is that we really don't want a merge because this clan hasn't had its chance to grow yet. You can't abandon it before you give it a chance. The reasons to join your clan seem legit enough but I say don't try to push this on the members too much I think most of us want to give this site a chance, every site has it's flaws no matter how perfect someone makes it out to be. As I recall LB died once because of owner disagreements or somthing around that reason. Which led to inactivity and death of a clan, (Until it was revived) Basically what I am saying - Don't ask us to leave when we are just starting to grow (This goes for site owners here, as well as AB who is trying to get us to move [and is making good points dont get me wrong] however let us try to make this clan better before we give up)

Thanks and GO CB
Back to top Go down
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 am

I don't want to leave this clan because there really aren't any good reasons to leave. I'm just loyal to CB
Back to top Go down
TarrenSky

TarrenSky

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 pm

I have made my decision after reading this whole ordeal.

I do NOT want to merge. All arguments were already explained by MG and DarkAura. I will remain loyal to CB until you can convince me to change my mind, which is something no one will be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm

It seems to be the common idea that this clan hasn't had it's "chance" to grow, yet this clan has existed for about 6 months now. That seems like plenty of time to grow, judging from the fact that my previous clan had its first war in its first 2 weeks of existence.

The point that CB hasn't had time to grow is invalid, and the only thing holding this clan from growing is the leadership. Fact is, this clan is not "in its youth" by any means.

Blind loyalty seems to be the second reason for not merging. I say blind because valid counterpoints have not been raised. I respect it though, regardless.

I'll continue to respond to anything posted here as long as the offer stands.
Back to top Go down
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:30 pm

You don't have any good points either AB

my loyalty is not blind, if the leadership were different and i was unsure of competence, then it would be different. I would just leave once I joined a better clan. I know you think you 'know more than me'. This clan is already ready for wars, and I'm unsure why we haven't had one yet. I think Ken wanted to shelter the clan from a bad reputation after it had been dead a quarter of the year.

This clan has grown considerably, and nothing is keeping it from doing so except reluctance to brawl from the current members. It seems kind of weird to leave just as the clan gets ready to begin warring, but I will repeat, I stay here because of loyalty to the Brigade. If we were to merge, I would probably leave.
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 pm

U know what, we should set a clan war against them, since we havent really had one. plus to see how good they are. but before them, we should find another clan to war. just to see if we can do this. So if anyone agrees, tell me cuz i know alot of clans that we can challenge.
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm

@Travel42, In case you haven't brawled with any of them you wouldn't know this, but in fact their clan is definitely more powerful in terms of good brawlers. It would certainly be a positive thing to join them, and i wouldn't mind merging if that is what ken and juice decide to do. All I am saying is Kind of like MG, we haven't warred yet even though we have sufficient forces to do so. (A war with them is not a good choice for a war in the near future we need to practice on more then just one clan they are pretty good Razz)

Also while some members may not brawl all the time they could have reasons, not trying to defend anyone, but I have one in that my wii has been broken for awhile now and I am still working on getting it fixed. Once I do, I will be an Active brawler here because I have always loved brawling others whether they be weaker or much stronger then me.

Whatever you decide to do ken I will go with it, please just make a good choice.

Side note: Ken we need to start some wars up, if you need any help at all I know a few clans we could try against. Our reputation right now isn't what matters, we just need to get everyone used to having wars (if they have not already done so in a previous clan) and plus we have enough "good" members to have one. Having wars keeps members wanting to get better.

A few more tournaments would be nice too if you don't have the time ask a member to host one.
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am

well ur right Dark... but i have some news. we actually have a clan that wants war with us(i didnt ask em if they wanted, they told me they want to!) But for them, theres a deal, im brawling with them....(Only for this war!) if u guys accept, tell me to tell them! Cuz i have to give u the rules!( This wuz my idea! but i didnt ask em, they asked me! I SWEAR!) This needs to be agreed by Ken, no one else... hes the leader. right Dark?
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 am

and if im wrong, correct me...
Back to top Go down
Juice

Juice

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:10 am

Well in case I forgot to inform the members of CB..I scheduled a war with Charged Brigade on Friday 9:00 p.m. EST. We have our line up ready. All we have to do now is wait.. and train too. Merging with LB doesn't sound bad at all. And yeah they are more powerful in terms of brawlers. But we should consider keeping this clan alive. We have stronger members now, and we have a challenge ahead of us..a war with LB. Merging with them would make all of us stronger..but it would also mean giving everything up that we just revived. Think about it everyone..and be here for that war on friday Razz
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 am

Good to hear, juice and yes travel ken is the leader (although I have my doubts on how good he is at being one, sorry to say ken) and he and juice would be the ones who decide on the wars we do, i was just saying that like you I know some clans that would brawl us.

And @Juice, glad we are doing a war, I only wish that I had my wii so I could start training and participating in the clan more. Soon it will be fixed and CB will have another active brawler Wink
In the future make sure to tell everyone sooner so we don't get into this whole thing about not having a war lol.
Back to top Go down
Juice

Juice

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 am

ok will do lol. Hopefully it gets fixed before the summer's out because I wana brawl your marth Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:05 pm

I would like you to teach me marth if you would (if you are better then me, which you probably are)

But yea looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Merge with LB?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2